250V 10A Electronic Element Bimetal Thermostat HB6 for Motor Cushion Pad Heating Thermostat
Advantage Compared with the Industry
|Product Name||250V 10A Electronic Element Bimetal Thermostat HB6 for Motor Cushion Pad Heating Thermostat|
|Use||Temperature control/Overheat protection|
|Base material||Resist heat resin base|
|Electrical Rating||15A / 125VAC, 10A / 240VAC, 7.5A / 250VAC|
|Tolerance||+/-5°C for open action(Optional +/-3 C or less)|
|Contact material||Double Solid Silver|
|Dielectric Strength||AC 1500V for 1 minute or AC 1800V for 1 second|
|Insulation Resistance||More than 100MΩ at DC 500V by Mega Ohm tester|
|Resistance Between Terminals||Less than 50MΩ|
|Diameter of bimetal disc||Φ12.8mm(1/2″)|
|Approvals||UL/ TUV/ VDE/ CQC|
- White goods- Electric heaters
- Automotive seat heaters- Rice Cooker
- Dish Dryer- Boiler
- Fire Apparatus- Water Heaters
- Oven- Infrared Heater
- Dehumidifier- Coffee Pot
- Water purifiers- Fan Heater
- Bidet- Microwave Range
- Other Small Appliances
The Advantage of Automatic Reset Thermostat
- Lightweight but high durability;
- The temperature characteristic is fixed, no adjustment is needed, and -the fixed value is optional;
- High precision of action temperature and accurate temperature control;
- The contacts have good repeatability and reliable snap action;
- The contacts are on and off without arcing, and the service life is long;
- Little interference to radio and audio-visual appliances.
These thermostats are available in normally open as well closed position nad charges over for either increase or decrease in temperature. Differential temperature in open and close position can be from 10 to 70 deg C. These thermostats are also available with temperature fuse assembly.
These are small sized bimetal thermostats having snap action disc with switching mechanism for single pole single through connection. snap action disc undergoes a change after sensing the temperature and changes the contact position. these thermostats are available in three types of construction.
Automatic and manual integration.
- Automatic reset for convenience
- Compact, but capable of high currents
- Temperature control and overheating protection
- Easy mounting and quick response
- Optional mounting bracket available
- UL and CSA recognized
Test method for action temperature: install the product on the test board, put it in the incubator, first set the temperature at 10°C, when the temperature of the incubator reaches 10°C, keep it for 3 minutes, and then cool down by 1°C every 2 minutes, testing the recovery temperature of the product. At this time, the current through the terminal is below 100mA. When the product is turned on, set the temperature of the incubator at 6 ° C. When the temperature of the incubator reaches 6 ° C, keep it for 3 minutes, and then increase the temperature by 1°C every 2 minutes to test the disconnection temperature of the product.
Our product has passed the CQC,UL,TUV certification and so on, has applied for patents accumulatively more than 32 projects and has obtained scientific research departments above the provincial and ministerial level more than 10 projects. Our company has also passed the ISO9001 and ISO14001 system certificated, and national intellectual property system certificated.